The 2022 Washington Township
19th Annual Easter Classic Tournament
sponsored by TOTAL TURF EXPERIENCE, Pitman, NJ (10th YEAR of SPONSORING THE TOURNAMENT)
The 2022 Washington Township Easter Classic Soccer Tournament is now open for registration. We are excited about this year's event, our 19th year, after hosting over 220 teams last year from across the South Jersey and tri-state area.
* Tournament dates will be Friday, April 15th and Saturday, April 16th, 2022
*By request only, teams may request a Thursday evening game on April 14th. We have a very limited game schedule available and this will aid in minimizing crowds on Friday and Saturday. Again, this is an option only to teams that request it and another team in their bracket is available to play. Small-sided games will be scheduled at 6:00pm, 7:00pm and 8:00pm. Full-sided games will be scheduled for 5:30pm (?), 6:45pm, 8:00pm or if demand is light, 6:00 and 7:30
* Most local teams (located in Gloucester, Camden, Burlington, Cumberland & Salem counties) will likely play one game Friday and two on Saturday. Teams located outside of these counties will play all three games on Saturday unless they request otherwise due to travel times. Other local teams may also request to play all three games on Saturday.
* For Friday games, options to play after 2pm, 4pm and 6pm are available to fit your schedule
*Any team may request to play two games on Friday and one on Saturday as long as there are other teams in the bracket available to play at the times needed to satisfy this request.
*All teams will play 3 games.
*All 11v11 matches will have 3 person referee crews, if availablity allows, 9v9 games may have 3 person crews as well but is not guaranteed
***NO games will be played on Easter Sunday or Monday.
* As this is an UNRESTRICTED tournament, ALL US Club Soccer, USYS and NJYS passes are accepted-teams must have all players on passes from the same organization-no mixing is permitted, including guest players. We welcome out-of-state teams to our tournament.
- 7v7 (U8,U9,U10): $475
- 9v9 (U11 & U12): $500
- 11v11 (U13 and older): $550
It is recommended that registration fees be paid through the registration site using either eCheck (preferred) or Credit Card (Got Soccer adds 4%).
* Club multi-team discount of $25 per team for clubs with 6 or more teams registered
* The following clubs have earned a $25 per team discount for having more than 6 teams from their clubs participate in the 2021 event:
(clubs not listed that have 6 or more teams register will also receive a $25 discount per team and receive an upfront discount to the 2023 tournament)
- Cherry Hill Football Club (CHFC)
- Cherry Hill Soccer Club (CHSC)
- Deptford Soccer
- Franklin Twp Soccer (FTYSA)
- Mantua Soccer
- Marlton Soccer
- Monroe Soccer (MTYSA)
- RUSA Soccer
- South Jersey Elite Barons (SJEB)
- TBAA Soccer
- Voorhees Soccer