The 2023 Washington Township
20th Annual Easter Classic Tournament
Registration for the WT Easter Classic Soccer Tournament is now closed.
* Tournament dates will be Friday, April 7th and Saturday, April 8th, 2023
* Returning this year, as an option and by team request ONLY, we will also have a very limited game schedule available to any team that wants to play one game on Thursday night, April 6th, after 6:00pm (last games kickoff at 8:00 pm). Again - this will be by request only and if there is another team in the bracket willing to play on Thursday as well.
* If you should have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Most local teams (located in Gloucester, Camden, Burlington, Cumberland & Salem counties) will likely play one game Friday and two on Saturday. Teams located outside of these counties will play all three games on Saturday unless they request otherwise due to travel times. Other local teams may also request to play all three games on Saturday.
* For Friday games, options to play after 2pm, 4pm and 6pm are available to fit your schedule
*Any team may request to play two games on Friday and one on Saturday as long as there are other teams in the bracket available to play at the times needed to satisfy this request.
*All teams will play 3 games.
*All 11v11 matches will have 3 person referee crews, if ref availability allows, 9v9 games may have 3 person crews as well but is not guaranteed
*** NO games will be played on Easter Sunday or Monday.
* As this is an UNRESTRICTED tournament, ALL US Club Soccer, USYS and NJYS passes are accepted-teams must have all players on passes from the same organization-no mixing is permitted, including guest players. We welcome out-of-state teams to our tournament.
- 7v7 (U8,U9,U10): $495
- 9v9 (U11 & U12): $550
- 11v11 (U13 and older): $595
It is recommended that registration fees be paid through the registration site using either eCheck (preferred) or Credit Card (Got Soccer adds 4%).
Checks payable to: WT Soccer Association
PO Box 8396
Turnersville, NJ 08012
* Club multi-team discount of $25 per team for clubs with 6 or more teams registered
* The following clubs have earned a $25 per team discount for having more than 6 teams from their clubs participate in last year's event:
(clubs not listed that have 6 or more teams register will also receive a $25 discount per team and receive an upfront discount to the current tournament)
- Cherry Hill Soccer Club (CHSC)
- Cohansey Soccer
- Deptford Soccer
- Highland Soccer
- Liverpool FCNJ Soccer
- Mantua Soccer
- Marlton Soccer
- Monroe Soccer (MTYSA)
- Mount Laurel Soccer (MLU)
- South Jersey Elite Barons (SJEB)
- TBAA Soccer