The 2021 Washington Township
18th Annual Easter Classic Tournament
sponsored by TOTAL TURF EXPERIENCE
The Washington Township Easter Classic Soccer Tournament is back for 2021 after being postponed due to COVID-19 last year. We are excited about the opportunity to bring back this popular event. Protocols are in place to minimize risks and crowd size in order for teams to play their games.
* Tournament dates will be Friday, April 2nd and Saturday, April 3rd, 2021
*By request only, teams may request a Thursday evening game on April 1st. We have a very limited game schedule available and this will aid in minimizing crowds on Friday and Saturday. Again, this is an option only to teams that request it and another team in their bracket is available to play. Small-sided games will be scheduled at 6:00pm, 7:00pm and 8:00pm. Full-sided games will be scheduled for 5:30pm (?), 6:45pm, 8:00pm or if demand is light, 6:00 and 7:30
* Most local teams (located in Gloucester, Camden, Burlington, Cumberland & Salem counties) will likely play one game Friday and two on Saturday. Teams located outside of these counties will play all three games on Saturday unless they request otherwise due to travel times.
* For Friday games, options to play after 2pm, 4pm and 6pm are available to fit your schedule
*Any team may request to play two games on Friday and one on Saturday as long as there are other teams in the bracket available to play at the times needed to satisfy this request.
*All teams will play 3 games.
*All 11v11 matches will have 3 person referee crews, if availablity allows, 9v9 games may have 3 person crews as well but is not guaranteed
***NO games will be played on Easter Sunday or Monday.
* As this is an UNRESTRICTED tournament, ALL US Club Soccer, USYS and NJYS passes are accepted-teams must have all players on passes from the same organization-no mixing is permitted, including guest players. We welcome out-of-state teams to our tournament.
- 7v7 (U8,U9,U10): $450
- 9v9 (U11 & U12): $475
- 11v11 (U13 and older): $525
Due to COVID mitigation protocols, it is recommended that registration fees be paid through the registration site using either eCheck (preferred) or Credit Card. Also, ALL team check-in's will be done ONLINE. There will not be a check-in night for the tournament or at the day of the tournament.
* Club multi-team discount of $25 per team for clubs with 6 or more teams registered
* The following clubs have earned a $25 per team discount for having more than 6 teams from their clubs participate in the 2019 event:
- Cherry Hill Soccer Club (CHSC)
- Deptford Soccer
- Franklin Twp (FTYSA)
- Harrison Soccer Club
- Highland (HYSC) & NJ Rush
- Mantua Soccer
- Marlton Soccer
- Monroe Twp (MTYS)
- Princeton Soccer Association (ex-FC Sportika)
- TBAA Soccer